Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Are those known as "blue leg" intermedius? Because Dr. Frye is selling "blue legs" and he has a pic on kingsnake with one that has the same leg coloration as yours. Are the intermedius with lime green legs like yours just called blue legs or do they go by a different name?

·
Super Moderator
3,653 Posts
Actually it's Dr. Frye's brother, Rich, that has the ad posted on kingsnake. I've spoken with him, and he informed me that the Intermedius can throw several different patterns (i.e. diff. leg colors) within the same line, so as long as they're not a european line, I don't think they're considered a different morph.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To give you a better idea of some other color patterns the same parents produced, here are two more siblings I purchased, The frog on the right has blue toes and very light-yellow legs...

They were not sold to me specifically as "blue-legs" but the seller did inform me that this particular frog was different than what they typically produce and one of their favorites.

Sorry the picture is so small, it is a little large if you look directly in my gallery http://www.dendroboard.com/coppermine/d ... 655&pos=10

1 - 9 of 9 Posts