·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be recieving 4 imatators next week and there are my first thumbs
so i was wondering if any one has any tips for me

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One major tip is to make sure that your tank is well sealed.They can slip thru some very small cracks.I have really enjoyed mine especially when they were raising tads in bromiliad axils.Good luck with them.
Mark W.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now I have mine set up in a temp viv to grow out and they seem to love the leaf litter I have provided as ground cover. They are great frogs possibly my favorite. Good luck with them.

·
Registered
298 Posts
escape

make sure youreally payattention to sealing, they realy are great escape artist like some one else pionted out. They grow quick, and are great little frogs. I have 3 frogletts right now from my pair, and just love them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got three imitator today as well. Thanks for the sealing advice because I just noticed that the shoebox lid doesn't really make a very tight seal. I went out and bought some glass and I'm just using that instead now.

These guys sure are beautiful!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make sure you have a good amount of food and keep regular with them. You won't be able to find food (more than likely) at the pet store if your cultures go down hill. They also like very high humidity. For breeding I had the bottom saturated to get the highest success.
j

1 - 8 of 8 Posts