Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm in the middle of building my viv and need some quick help. Which angle of the stump do you like better??? I'll post pictures of the tank from start to finish later on tonight once it's completed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, as promised here is the nice photos of the build.

Neo Domino

Neo Dungsiana

Neo Victoria Secret

Neo Winnie the Poo- just starting to color up

Neo Shamrock

Lowes Orchid and Anubias nana petite

There is also a Rex begonia, palm plant, and some unknown vine in there

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Wow that Domino is sick. It'll neat to see if you can keep it that vibrant! Love the variety of colour in the tank.

How long have you had that anubias nana up top there? I'll be surprised if all the leaves wont melt off as it acclimates.

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow that Domino is sick. It'll neat to see if you can keep it that vibrant! Love the variety of colour in the tank.

How long have you had that anubias nana up top there? I'll be surprised if all the leaves wont melt off as it acclimates.
I have one just as colorful in another tank...you just need a lot of light...all my tanks have either HOT5's or LED lights :D. The anubias has been potted out of the water now for three months and it was planted in the viv today

·
Registered
436 Posts
i love these broms, where'd you get them??

[edit] you said something about having them at frog day. do you sell them? i will be going, so maybe i'll see you there :)

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i love these broms, where'd you get them??

[edit] you said something about having them at frog day. do you sell them? i will be going, so maybe i'll see you there :)
Yep, I sell them...I have to warn you though they aren't cheap...some of these I paid $20 a piece for. I'll have about 25-40 at frogday...come by my booth, Rainforest Herps.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yep, I sell them...I have to warn you though they aren't cheap...some of these I paid $20 a piece for. I'll have about 25-40 at frogday...come by my booth, Rainforest Herps.

Will do, bud.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts