Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, do you have anyone experience with 3D printing parts for your terrariums? Especially door systems and vents, ledges etc.
Would you be willing to share your 3D models?

BTW: The very nice part of terrarium prints YouTuber Darkden, I'm looking for something similar. (Facebook)

thanks for the anwers :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have printed vivarium vents and fan holders make sure to use an inert filiment like petg as pla will digrade

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have printed vivarium vents and fan holders make sure to use an inert filiment like petg as pla will digrade

Hello. Thank you for the post. Material selection will not be a problem. The problem will get a 3D model, we didn't find it on the internet, so I'll probably have to create him alone. Specifically, I want to produce a door system similar to Exo Terra terrariums.

·
Registered
377 Posts
That thread came up in the "recommended reading" section. Have you seen it? It's old, but you may be able to get in touch with the OP. They seem inactive here, but a PM wouldn't hurt, and maybe you can find them elsewhere. Or just take some inspiration.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well I run a discord server about 3d printing and fusion design so if you want some help you could pop there it's OpenDesign

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im currently having a custom 3d printed lid for my 36x18x18 exo-terra with a glass insert, vents along the back, and holes upfront for mistking nozzles. I should be getting it sometime within the next week. Ill post pictures when I do if interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im currently having a custom 3d printed lid for my 36x18x18 exo-terra with a glass insert, vents along the back, and holes upfront for mistking nozzles. I should be getting it sometime within the next week. Ill post pictures when I do if interested.
Of course, it is interested, especially those parts that are larger than 25 cm. I will be happy for photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts