Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have re done my mini fly cultures and have added hydei to the list. I also have
several different types of feeders and micro fauna. I will be posting in the next few weeks to month on what all will be ready for sale.

FF cultures:
Hydei
Melano

Isopods:
Giant orange
Giant Grey
Dwarf white
Dwarf grey
Dwarf purple

Spring tails:
Giant springs
Tropical springs
Temperate springs
Hybrid springs (tropxtemp) very hardy and active

Others:
Bean beetles

I will add to the list of feeder critters as i get more to add to my ever growing feeder supply. All shipping is done at this tyme via Usps in flat rate boxes. box size determines shipping.

Thanks for checking me out, and thanks to all those that have helped me get all that i have.:D

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have re done my mini fly cultures and have added hydei to the list. I also have
several different types of feeders and micro fauna. I will be posting in the next few weeks to month on what all will be ready for sale.

FF cultures:
Hydei
Melano

Isopods:
Giant orange
Giant Grey
Dwarf white
Dwarf grey
Dwarf purple

Spring tails:
Giant springs
Tropical springs
Temperate springs

Others:
Bean beetles

I will add to the list of feeder critters as i get more to add to my ever growing feeder supply. All shipping is done at this tyme via Usps in flat rate boxes. box size determines shipping.

Thanks for checking me out, and thanks to all those that have helped me get all that i have.:D

To add a few more to the list that i will be getting soon are as follows:

Springs
Blue
Black
Pink

Isos
Dwarf black stripes

thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
What do you mean by mini fruitfly cultures?

Will keep an eye on your future post for sure.....

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you mean by mini fruitfly cultures?

Will keep an eye on your future post for sure.....

I'm doing 12oz starter flies cultures. i'm waiting on my media mix to come in before i do anymore. they are simply for starting more cultures there's a thread called E.R. cultures that shows them. Had some problems but work out all the kinks thanks to djboston and frankh:mad:

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump.......Here's a list of what i have that's ready to go:

Springs,
temperate
Tropicals
Hybrids (tempXtrop)

Isos,
Dwarf whites
Giant Grey

Beetles,
Bean Beetles

Thanks again for looking pm for prices and shipping.

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
black, blu springs and dwarf back striped isos qre in will let you guys know when they are ready.

pinks spring in soon:D

the ff cultures are now 32oz cultures made with repashy superfly, with coffee fliters and vented lids; bith hydei and melanos.

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
todd i do pm me and we can talk. Ed thanks for the input and i will edited my list and take them off it thought i had a hybrid but i see it can't be done thanks for helping

Hey, do you have any of those xlg silver/ blk ones? I could use a fresh culture.
thanks. Todd

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay I made a MISTAKE. Its a mixed culture of springs (TempxTrop.) i was thinking since they where breeding and my culture was gigantic that they where a Hybrid. Thanks once again to Ed and Pumilo for bring this to my attention:D

FF cultures:
Hydei
Melano

Isopods:
Giant orange
Giant Grey
Dwarf white
Dwarf grey
Dwarf purple

Spring tails:
Giant springs
Tropical springs
Temperate springs

Others:
Bean beetles

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
blu springs didn't make it. The culture crashed so i will being trying to get more of those. If anyone has any please pm me and let me know. Thanks "The Dirt Bug Man!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts