Dendroboard banner

craig'slist find

1K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  ryan10517 
#1 ·
Aquarium Glass or Glass Shelving ( ¼” Glass)
¼” thick glass - 245 pcs 18” x 34” $2.00 ea, 346 pcs 20” x 34” $3.00 ea
:D

#6 ·
is that in morton illinois?? If so, i've already called the guy and to be honest, he was a real a$$hole to me haha. I still want to get some from him though. With glass being that cheap, its hard to turn down! JSYK, if it is the glass i'm thinking about, its NON-tempered, so you're good there.

#15 ·
jason is the one that actually got me into the hobby. I used to work at Charlie's Aquarium Pet shop in pekin, and met him through there. He traded some azureus tads to someone for two blue auratus froglets that he just gave me. Helluva nice guy.

#17 ·
I had only met ursula once. She quit long before i was hired haha, but i do know Nate, April, Richard, Dan, Rachel, Charlie, and a bunch of other people from there. Not sure if you have met those guys before. Ursula definitely had a good reputation, because i was asked at least twice a week if she was in, even when she had quit years ago lol. Unfortunately, the employee turnover there is really high, and I was on the receiving end of it. They never really gave me a definitive reason why they fired me. I do miss that job though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.