Dendroboard banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
I love that pumilio shot. The two Intermedius are cool, but the pumilio shot is way cooler. I love to see thumbs in broms, i think that they make the best shots. In the second pic is that frog calling.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Correction those are actually fants. I always mix them and im not really sure if they should be different specie, but what do i know.

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
Intermedius imitate fantasticus.... thats why they look so similar ;)

I love the pumilio pic!! As usual you have these guys so up close and in focus you can even see their pores...

In the second pic the fant blurry in the background is kinda distracting, I like the middle one better, but its still an awsome example of your skills.

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
Ah well, thats what I was told... and what was implied by what i know of imitators (D. i. intermedius being an imitator which was supposidly a species that came in and evolved to look like the species already theree which in this case would be fants...). No one will ever really know unless we went back and time and watched the whole thing would we ;)

while you're down there then figure out the little puzzle for us, eh?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Those pics were crap...Oh wait, I was looking at my shotsnot yours! Awesome as usual Kyle. The pumulio is beautiful.
Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts