Dendroboard banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
How much was shipping, and what size did you get? I was lookin at them earlier today.

PS this is my 100th post yay!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are 16" cubes and are around a hundred a piece. If you want an exact quote email Mark, cause its been a while since I got these in. Shipping is the real pain in the a$$, so if you know someone going to Canada, ask them to do you a favor :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Bah, they're such cool tanks too. I don't have 100 to spend on them :(, oh well. I would assume it's possible to make them but they wouldn't look that good for a while.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its worth it. Even if you only have auratus. These tanks make taking care of you frogs extremely easy, ensure perfect viewing, and just look really cool. Next time you are tempted to buy another set of frogs, and the only place you have to put them is in a cookie jar, just say no! Pick up the phone and call Mark :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
why would you put frogs in a cookie jar? lol especially if you are going to pay 100+ for them :D...although...display cookie jar viv...hmmm :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Joe,

Is that the same rack that you had before? If so, the picture doesn't do it justice in terms of length. Maybe it's just because you have more viv's on it now...lol. Looks great! I may have to get some cubes....eventually.

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who made whose 10 verts out of 10G tanks? I was wondering what kind of silicone he used. The stuff I have won't stick very well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts