Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Nice

I like the verts. Do yo have a screen across the bottom as well? I was told that it helps with ventilation and decreased fogging of the front glass. Did you make the conversion or buy it? It looks nice.
Dave

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are 20 gallon verts..the bottom front is a 5" piece of glass, then the hinge, another glass door, and a screen insert that is about 2" with two window screen latches to hold the door in place. I get the hinge from a local pet shop and the screening is from walmart (material used for wedding veils I believe :lol: . The screen does help with the fogging a lot and my miniature orchids seem to do a ton better with the added air flow.

Here are a few more pics of our frogs and setups

vert for breeding pair of pumilio:

Breeding pair of bruno vert:

Female citronella no spot:

Female breeder azureus (greg this is the mother of your baby azurues)

·
Registered
639 Posts
So you breed your azureus in verts? I always thought of doing that, but decided against it because I thought they were more terrestrial. Would you say that they breed more in a vert or is it about the same?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey-

We actually dont breed any of the tincs in verts..just threw in a few added pics. You prob could if your vert was large enough and had a large floor space. I'm working on a 75 gallon vivariums soon that may have some tinc morph in the bottom ..good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts