Dendroboard banner

Costa rica vacation

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  shibbyplustax 
#1 ·
i didnt know where else to put this but i figured i would share a video of my vacation to costa rica. there is a shot of a wild auratus hopping around on my back porch

#16 ·
I've been there the first time 2 years ago, sadly it is quite an expensive trip from europe, but it was awesome, we started in Tortuguero and moved down the carribean side via Cahuita and Puerto Viejo to the Bocas del Toro and then went to the Pacific Side with a stop at Monteverde did Manuel Antonio and Corcovado and lastly stayed for two days at a spa in Arenal before heading home. Amazing wildlife and plants and very nice people. Pura Vida!

#17 ·
I know! luckily, I am fortunate enough that my parents own a condo in tarcoles and spend about 3-4 months out of the year there so i always have a place to stay. I really cannot get enough of that place. I plan on moving there after i retire but i still have many many years before that becomes a reality haha. Unfortunatly i havent had the chance to do much traveling when i am there, we usually stay pretty local. I am dying on getting to the carribean side and had planned on it last trip but it wound up being out of my budget. That will definitely be on my list of things to do next trip. The wildlife is absolutely amazing there. Second to no other place i have ever been. What other place can you spot wild dart frogs, toucans, coatis, jaguars, boas, pythons, vipers and monkeys all in one day? There is never a boring moment down there, its absolutely amazing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.