Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
bill schwinn

Bill's tel # is 727-545-8867

This number is on the business card he makes available at the shows he sells his animals at. The cards are out for the general public to pick up. This is the reason I am posting it on a public forum.

Thanks
Eric

·
Registered
507 Posts
Pm or not PM

Scott,

I chose not to PM the number, it wasn't an oversight. Bill Schwinn doesn't advertise in any way and basically just does the reptile shows here in Florida, so he's not that easy to get a hold of. He has a lot of experience and keeps a wide array of herps. He is also an honest breeder and everyone who keeps frogs could potentially benefit from another breeder with a good reputation.

Thanks
Eric

·
Registered
976 Posts
i have dealt with bill. he is a good guy,descent prices and breeds different types of animals. i met him at the F.I.R.E. show last may.
walt

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Me, Ray Gurgui, and Bill Schwinn are all located in Saint Petersburg, Florida.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What are some prices of the three for tincs, citronella, cobalt, and tabletop morphs?
Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
976 Posts
this is what was writtten on his business card i got from him.
"breeder of rare and unusual retiles and amphibians,darts redeyes, monkey frogs, pyphons,
treeboas, turtles and tortoises."

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
he has red eyes, monkey tree frogs, and some other stuff. The best way to find out the prices is to call him and see what kind of a deal you can make.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts