Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm limited on space, so looking at reduced space tadpole setups.

What do people use? Seen people use screw tray etc, but looking for other ideas.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Theres people who get pvc pipes and attach mesh to the bottom and some how(Idk how) get the pvc pipes to float or they are attached to something in a ten gallon filled with heated water. I just use a rubbermaid container with an airstone in it. And whats a screw tray???

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I use four hardware drawer units. Each unit has 60 drawers. So, I can have 240 tads in about 4'x4 of space.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I use plano tackle box containers with a notch in the top for the heater cord. I like them because they can adjust to any size tad I want to put in there.

·
Registered
275 Posts
This is going to be a little smaller than what you have maybe? But I use blue cheese containers. you can stack them and they're pretty small.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
***This is a dumb question***

Can tads jump out of their containers?
I have never seen a tad jump out of their container and I've raised more than a few. If you are slacking and they pop their fronts, they could possibly climb out.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
In as long as I have been perusing the forums (a couple of years) I have never heard of a tad jumping out of its cup (one that had'nt developed at least).

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I had a few jump out of my drawer system, but they were older tads that were newly introduced to the drawer from deli cups. I haven't had any jump out that have grown up in them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts