Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see what type of response we would get to bringing Coco panels & pete bricks to IAD for sale.

I am looking at buying them from http://www.herpsupplies.com, and reselling them. I think Black Jungle sells the panels for $19.99 while herpsupplies sell them online at $12. Once shipping, and a little profit is added for us we would offer them for sale for $14 - $15. As you can see, there really isn't a hugh profit margin on these & the only reason for us to bring these is to allow you to buy them at the show as a convience.

If enough people are interested, we will take preorders & people can prepay for them as well.

Let me know what you think!

Melissa

·
Registered
213 Posts
I bought some peat bricks from them a couple of years ago. If you do buy some from them, ask them if they are wet or dry. The nice peat bricks that grow cool mosses and ferns on them come in nice and wet/spongy. What I got was a box full of bone dry bricks. I still used them, but they weren't what I was hoping for.

·
Registered
976 Posts
i think both places buy thier stuff from vivaia.nl
melissa,are the bricks you are talking about are the ones that don't fall apart in water. those i would interested in myself.
walt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts