Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dumb question but anyone know where to get those coco huts online? i tried searching on google no luck and all the terrarium supply sites i know of dont seem to have them. i was just gonna order the monkey pods and jungle pods instead from blackjunglesupply.com but they wanted $12 for shipping:eek: im gonna try to see if my local reptile store has them but i dont remember seeing them there.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Lots of online stores have them. I usually get them from joshes frogs, when I am buying media and other things from them. I would stay away from pet stores. They charge like $7-8 for 1 hut if I'm not mistaking. You can get them much cheaper from like joshes frogs. Although you will have to pay for shipping... thats why I just wait and get the huts whenever I'm already buying stuff from them, like I said like media, and leaves, ect.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I got my huts from local pet stores and I believe I only paid like 3-4 bucks a hut. You can still find them cheaper online, but it's not too unreasonable if you only want 1 or 2.heck

Also, at petsmart/petco or other types of stores, check out the cochuts made for hermit crabs. They're the exact same thing and they're usually a bit cheaper for whatever reason.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Lucky. My petco sells them for like I said I think $7 for 1. Also if you don't care about look, you can always use plastic plant pots cut in half. They are super cheap. I actually made a hut of a plastic plant pot, and used brown silicone, and siliconed small rocks on it to make it look natural, then put a little dirt in between the rocks, it didn't turn out that bad, I like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts