Dendroboard banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pictures I took the other day of my Cobalt's out and about eating anything that moves. I absolutely love these frogs - they are so bold. Getting a trio of Varadero's tomorrow - can't wait. I plan on starting a journal on the frogs and their new viv.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Hi Roots,

Congrats again on picking some quality captive-bred Cobalts. It's good to know that you don't have to face some of the health horrors of wild-collected frogs (and these are super pretty!)

I'm sure you'll love the Varaderos as well. They are one of the few thumbnails that let me put my hand right in their viv without freaking out too much. And their call is so sweet!

Take care, Richard.

·
Registered
95 Posts
probably an obvious question but could you tell me what that moss is and where you got it??? it looks phenomenal!! everything ive tried hasn't given me nearly those results...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Great shots!
What is this wonderfull moss? Do you know the specie name?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you.

Unfortunately I do not know what type of moss it is. I originally obtained it from a tropical greenhouse. After cleaning the moss with a light bleach/dish soap solution I let it grow out in a sterile container for several months before introducing it to my Viv. Several members have asked about the moss as well and I am currently in the process of growing out more of it in separate containers to trade, etc.

·
Registered
95 Posts
moss id please and thank you?? looks AWESOME.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Wow the moss has grown a ton since the last time you posted. !! Pretty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.