Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get some other opinions, as frogday is near and I wouldn't mind looking to pick up a mate for this girl (or boy). It's an almost 3 year old cobalt, and looks to be a female to me. Sorry, I didn't realize the pics were so blurry until I pulled them of the camera, but I tried to get the important angles.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I would agree that, based on the toepads in the first photo, this is a female. She also seems either very fat or maybe bloated or egg-bound? Is this how she looks normally?

Richard.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yup female is my guess I have two that look very similar. That frog is deff. overweight though mine was to untill I cut down her on her feedings...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good, I'm glad the concesus agrees female. But yes, I believe I am guilty of overfeeding. I've been busy constructing the new frog room and have admittedly gotten a little careless with keeping a close eye on who needs to go on a diet. My leucs are looking a bit overweight as well.

Thanks for all the help,

Pat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.