Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a great summer for breeding, but very little success and no live babies.

My cobalts were laying eggs like crazy, but almost all of them molded. Then the 2 that were developing; eventually molded over as they were starting to look like tads.

The one surviving leuc tad popped his legs out yesterday and was doing great until I came home today to find him floating :(

I'm very frustrated at this point! I need help and the other threads or not helpful (I have read them so please don't refer me to something else)!!!

Any helpful suggestions? tad rearing? helping eggs to develop successfully?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Supplements? Feeding Scheduele? Tad Setups? All of this information is very crucial and needs to be presented before we are able to help you out
-scotty

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are the specifics you work with...I'm looking to mimic the routines of those who have successful frog offspring. Obviously my method of not working so there is no point in discussing it. However, it has been brought to my attention that filtered and spring water are far superior to 'tap water' in Tucson Az (all your vitamins and minerals in one drop).

I need to know how you care for your eggs, what process works best. I have been watching some e-how videos from black jungle, and my clutch last year was successful after realizing that my tads were canabalistic (seperate petri dishes for each tad was helpful).

Please share your successful methods

1 - 4 of 4 Posts