Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Cleaning - How often should i clean the shoe box's for there temp tank? I got gravel then leaf litter on top of that and a plant cutting in there.

2. Feeding - I feed them and they all eat but they dont seem to care much for the flies that aren't dusted and also there is always a few flies left in there but im always told to feed the heck out of them and 6 frogs can easliy be fed by 1 culture is this right?

3. I got 2 sexed pair of Azurues and im thinking of switching them to there reg 20 gal high tank next week is that too soon for some semi adult darts?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The reason for quarantine if your not mixing frogs that were purchased from different breeders is to assore they are eating, look healthy, and active. Also small frogs in big tanks sometimes have trouble finding food, not always the case though. Your tank is set like a normal tank would be their poo should partial break down in your bedding if using the paper towel method 6 frogs id change ever 2-3 days. I wouldn't worry in your case unless i saw a buildup. I'm sure your azureus are ready for a bigger tank. Feed those babies alot just make sure you always see some fruit flies at the bottom of the box if all the flies climb to the top make sure your knoking them down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts