Dendroboard banner

CITES question

701 Views 1 Reply 1 Participant Last post by  Guest
Do you guys know if cites permits are required if one were to ship fertilized dart eggs from US to Canada??? Just thinking out loud :wink:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Yes, CITES covers anything and everything having to do with a species listed. If I recall correctly, Justin Y. had to get CITES permits to bring back toe clippings from frogs he was researching. I'll leave that to him for a more detailed explanation.

-Bill J.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.