Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
has anyone heard that they are starting a frog farm in Peru for darts and they are planning to have it ready for this sumer. Apparently this has been in the works for two years. If you have any info to share please share.
thanks,
Julio

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, has anyone heard anything about the progress of the INIBICO project? Haven't heard anything for a while, and there have not been any updates on herpetologic.net.
Neal

·
Registered
850 Posts
I wouldn't take that for much. I was told a year ago it would only be a few months. The farms have been set up, but basically nobody has any idea when the export permits will go through. It could happen tomorrow, it could happen years from now. I wouldn't get too excited over it until the exports actually begin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually got an email from Sean today saying they're still waiting for the permits to come through, other than that everything is ready.
Neal

·
Administrator
8,733 Posts
There is a lot to the story of them getting permits. I'm not going to go into it, but I'm not expecting to see them anytime soon.

s

nealhorn said:
I actually got an email from Sean today saying they're still waiting for the permits to come through, other than that everything is ready.
Neal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts