Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Up since November 1st and will come down sometime next month. I won't do it though. If it were up to me it would stay up all year. I love Christmas and the tree glowing at night just feels right. So my g/f has to do it while I am at work without telling me that way I can't fight over keeping it up.

·
Registered
427 Posts
wow! i just remembered about that....its still up .i have tons of other crap ive been dealing with........... maybe possible job change:eek: they have cut my weekly pay by 400 to 900 dollars and tell the truth i would never have kept the job if it werent for the 1100 to 2000 dollar a week checks!................its discusting and should be payed accordingly:cool:

(to read more about it http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/lounge/33820-got-dirty-job.html ).........lol

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Ug yes and I tried to not even put it up this year... Hoping we can get it taken down before we go back to work. Otherwise it might be awhile.
Where's your christmas spirit Kyle!
We still have ours up and I suspect it will stay up until it starts loosing its needles.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yep, still up. :rolleyes: Despite the fact that my husband has been tempting me w/the fact that my froglets will be able to return to their usual viewing spot (right next to my side of the couch) so that I can watch them better which is one of my fav pastimes. He's been telling me that since Christmas night & so far I've been able to resist the temptation to hum it out the door. I do believe that this weekend is appropriate to have it leave. :p
I really miss being able to view them more often. :(

·
Registered
700 Posts
wow! i just remembered about that....its still up .i have tons of other crap ive been dealing with........... maybe possible job change:eek: they have cut my weekly pay by 400 to 900 dollars and tell the truth i would never have kept the job if it werent for the 1100 to 2000 dollar a week checks!................its discusting and should be payed accordingly:cool:

(to read more about it http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/lounge/33820-got-dirty-job.html ).........lol
If you quit let me know. I'll gladly clean guts out of a tanker truck for even $900 a week. That is twice what I make and I hate my job so much I curse god every day for letting me wake up in the morning.

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
No xmas spirit here, Im a huge scrooge. Can't stand the whole time of year to be honest, if it was not for the kids id try not to put anything up. I hated it as a kid because we had to travel and now I still hate it because we still have to travel, though not as bad as when I was younger. The only holidays I like are Thanksgiving and the 4th of July. I guess Super Bowl Sunday could be considered a holiday...

·
Registered
427 Posts
nubster.....i dont make 900.00 anymore thats why im gunna quit! they want me to settle for about 4 to 5 hundred a week.........it is not worth it.i have had cellulitus on my face,salmonila,past out cause of the fumes! and get ear infections monthly.not to mention just getting a cold from being soaking wet in the winter.my wife has no imune system(heart transplant) and it is very hard to keep her healthy.............the money was awesome at first but now ...not so great

kyle...........im with ya! i hate the fact that everyone wants something.and most of them dont buy anything for anyone.i love traveling but not in the winter(i cant bring my bike!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts