Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sprung a leak on my delta sprayer today while misting my chameleons (same sprayer I use for my frogs). And I go around town trying to find a replacement, to no luck whatsoever. Everywhere I go plant care stuff has all been replaced by acres of Christmas crap, 417,000 shelves filled with christmas lights! Even the plant store (Stein's Gardens & Gifts) has every model of Delta Sprayer but the one I need. Grrrr....

And I can only get them online in 6 packs (from Ace hardware), and they won't ship out of their warehouse for 4-7 business days!

Just two months ago these things were in every single store, now I can't find one to save my live.

·
Registered
313 Posts
while i am not familiar with spray nozzles, i do think there should be laws preventing the display of any holiday items until one month prior to that holiday... i think retailers this year are desperately tryig to use this xmass to get into the black and wil do anything they can... lucky for me i'll be spending a minimum this year bc i just bought a new car... i do like xmass, two days before it comes though, not 2 months...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts