Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
We sell Brom pups and most every brim we have stays around 8 inches. If you make a request for small Broms we can fullfill that as well.

Thanks
Taron

Plus we sell them at $3 each or quantity prices just log on to the website to see them.

Www.reptilesetcetera.com

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
826 Posts
You might check your local home depot if you want "cheap" broms. The often have broms for 1.99. This typically is a mother plant with at least 2 fully grown pups. I bought a small pot for 6-7 bucks that had 5 fully grown pups on it. I wouldn't say these are the most beautiful, certinally not designer broms but they do often get a nice red center under proper lighting. I mostly buy from our sponcers. If you PM me I will happily give you names and reviews!

Shaw

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
I agree with Home Depot on the small broms, 2 or 3 times per year they get a load of neo's with 1 or 2 pups in a small pot for $1.99 each.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was looking for the small varieties... I've tried all of the home depots around my area and they seem to only have the huge kinds.

·
Registered
529 Posts
id go with taron i ordered from him and specified that i wanted smaller bromeliads and he came through for me now 6 months later and no size problems
-scotty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts