This year, I have been fortunate to breed Neurergus kaiseri again. Last year, I auctioned a group of the 2007 offspring for the benefit of Caudata.org. Thanks to the generosity of the bidders, Caudata.org benfited to a total of US$400. This year, I have already donated animals to the Year of the Frog project at Marwell Zoo. In addition, I have chosen the Year of the Frog project as the charity I wish to support. This is your opportunity to obtain a group of four captive-bred Neurergus kaiseri and support this important amphibian conservation project into the bargain.
If you wish to participate in the auction for these animals, please read these terms and conditions:
- This auction is open to all but animals can only be delivered with the UK / European Union. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to The Year of the Frog.
- Bids must be in British pounds (£) or Euros (€) only. Minimum starting bid for this group of four CB 2008 Neurergus kaiseri is £160 / €200. This will include the cost of delivery.
- The winner is responsible for supplying any legal paperwork required to allow the animals to cross national boundaries. I will certify that the animals have been captive bred in the UK.
- The auction closes at midnight on Tuesday 30th September 2008 (GMT). The animals will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after that date.
- Bids to be made by email to [email protected]. Bids and bidders will be confidential, but I will display the current leading bid here.
- Any bid which does not comply with the above conditions will be disallowed.