Dendroboard banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i've been wanting a amazing large display for quite some time now and i finally got it! I had been in contact with the guys over at Custom Tropical Ecosystems about some frogs when he mentioned they make custom vivs. After a quick discussion i decided to pull the trigger. I loved the fact that i had total say over materials they used and i was very involved in the whole process. We ended up going with ghost wood and i couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I'll have to get a plant list from them because there are some beautiful and rare plants in here. I'm going to let the tank mature for a month or 2 before i introduce any frogs. My plan is to introduce a large group of Bastimentos to the viv eventually, so i'll be on the hunt for some unique bastis in the near future if anyone has some :) I can't wait to see this thing grow in! Huge thanks to Custom Tropical Ecosystems, they do great work! Anyway, here some pics, let me know what you think!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Looks pretty legit man. Never heard of that company but I now have "liked" their Facebook page. I wanna see pics as it matures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
This looks really nice! Especially that ghostwood, you have some cool pieces. Should look awesome once everything starts to grow in :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm really glad you like it! I wish I had more time on it, I'll get you that plant list right away. In a month those isos and springs will really be booming for your future pumlets :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
So little side track, seeing your are from Utah is this Tropical Ecos that was based there or a totally different company? I see L8apex you are in Colorado so I am thinking.. different company? Very pretty enclosure in any case!
I was heading his way for something else and brought it with me. Otherwise my last comment would've been silly ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
In the last picture, does the bottom foot or so of that biggest ghost wood piece resemble an Ent? It looks like a face with a moss mustache to me, ha

·
Registered
165 Posts
Beautifully grown in!

And thumbs up for the guys that built the tank for you they did a very nice job.

Rani

Reactions: L8apex

·
Registered
Plants.
595 Posts
Looks nice man! Glad to see people with these tanks! I just finished hardscaping mine, it's nice to work with so much space!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts