Dendroboard banner

cauchero's eggs

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  vivlover10 
#1 ·
i have find 13 eggs in a film canister,i think that all the eggs are bad but i hope in 3 :)
isn't 13 a big clutch?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See less See more
#4 ·
I have 1.1 Solarte and when she fattens up she is super fat for a couple of weeks. We will find multiple clutches laid within a day or so of each other. I'm not saying it's not possible that it was just one clutch. Simply suggesting another possibility.

#8 ·
They may lay more eggs than they can possibly care for at once. If too many of those develop, and they already have some in the water, then yes, they may leave some behind. I know my Solarte have left good tads behind.

#10 ·
People have tried many times to raise pums on foods other than food eggs. Results have been dismal. I think it would be a waste of time and would frustrate you.
There have been some good results with depositing "ignored" eggs into a brom in a tank where the pums do take care of eggs. The "foster" parents may raise the tads.
Are you sure they didn't hide a clutch that they have already transported? If they did, that would explain why they aren't bothering with the others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.