Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from the exotic animal expo in Raleigh NC. Good show as far as vendors. Not so good as far as numbers of visitors. Well, good for me because I could actually get to the counters and see stuff this time. :p

I took some pics. Sorry I have a crappy point and shoot.

Under the Canopy Farms
Tom teaching peeps about darts
100_0575.jpg

And on and on (I really like this about them. They take the time to teach)
100_0576.jpg

Jane adding up big money on her calculator
100_0577.jpg

Carolina Dart frogs
Jeff (jcgso on DB)
100_0581.jpg
100_0579.jpg

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Josh's Frogs
Zack (zBrinks)

Counting that money so fast, his hand is but a blur
100_0583.jpg

Beautiful frogs, nicely displayed
100_0584.jpg

Under lock and key!
100_0585.jpg

Adam (Shinosuke)
Still making goofy white guy faces
100_0601.jpg

Hitting on the security guard
100_0605.jpg

A picture of their knees
100_0604.jpg

Botanyboy, Rcteem, jcgso
100_0643.jpg

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm glad you took these pics but they don't do some of your subjects justice - your new frog is gorgeous, and Tracy (otherwise known as "the security guard") was super cute! Unfortunately the pictures of my goofy face are pretty much spot on but, as you can tell, I try not to let that hold me back :cool:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Looks like more frogs there than Daytona this year!! Lol.

I was thinking about going but it looks like Zach is holding it down haha!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
It was good meeting everyone yesterday. Missed meeting Adam though, did see the security guard. Picked up some nice frogs from a company in Michigan wink wink.

Zac

·
Registered
894 Posts
This thread isn't frog related? Really? Moved to the Lounge between "what are you listening too" and "xbox" .......

:(
How is this not frog related? I saw frogfaces new frog, joshs frogs with frogs, and a ton of other venders with frogs.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
It does seem strange to move a thread featuring Frogs and Frog Vendors selling of frogs by people that breed frogs.There wasn't even any Flippers pictured as I have seen in other threads in the past.:confused:
This pictoral of Frogs at the show is well done Frogface, our fearless roving reporter!

I just read the description of the Lounge- A place to hang out and discuss off subject topics. Just my opinion , I think the move may need to be re-examined.

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Well I went back today, because I was told that I had to get some of Novy's cricket mash. Apparently it's the tastiest stuff in town. While I Was there, I grabbed another treefrog, oh, and some crickets. :D

Bad news, Hypnofrog had been sold. Good news, is that someone purchased the whole group!

I had Zack take a picture of me, due to the complaints I received about no frogface at the show pics. Unfortunately, that pic disappeared from my camera. I must have done something weird to it before I handed it to Zack. True story.

Here are pics of the new treefrog. I hope that the 3 people that hang out in the Lounge enjoy them. :p

Once I get their tank set up, I'll post pics of it. Hrmmm not sure where I'll post the pics.

100_0664.jpg

100_0672.jpg

100_0674.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,602 Posts
Fellas....I just saw this thread, and need to comment.

1. If you think a thread needs attn by a moderator, then 'report' the thread...dont post your opinions in it! That is hijacking.

2. I see your sarcasm, and raise you one magical thread move to the Regional event section of DB....where it belongs!

3. Did I mention the report button?? ;)

Now, thanks for the pics. The show looked like fun. Wish the economy would have supported more customer traffic.

Best,

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Well I was hoping for more pics of frogs and the coveted Frog Face pic, but alas, it was not meant to be, strategic mishaps, how convenient:p! I am glad the thread has been moved:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts