Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone point me to a good website that describes how to care for tinc eggs? they just laid them a few minutes ago and i dont know whether to take them out now (fear of them going bad) or wait til tomorrow to take them out, or if i should take them out at all. Also how to vare for them if i do take them out. Any advice???
Thanx
Jeovani

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hello.

Congrats!

Do you have any experience with caring for eggs with any other species? I see that you have 1.1.1 auratus. You can care for your tinc eggs in the same fashion as them.

Justin

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is another link

http://www.saurian.net/htm/info_frogslaideggs.htm

I've also used Liquid Fungus Cure for freshwater fish as an alternative with lots of success with a using 10 drops to 32 oz. of water to spray the eggs with. It's easier to find around here then Methyl Blue. Just a tip that's worked for me. Congratulations!! :lol: My tincs just started laying eggs for me about two months ago now and I was SOOO excited I had to call my mother and father (I'm 29) and tell them the good news..lol (even they were excited for me). Now I can't get them to stop...not that I want to just yet :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts