Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to put 2 D. Imitators in a 20xH or a 30g cube. I think it would be easyer to view them with the 20xH because there isnt much depth to it and everything is pushed closer to the front of the glass. And ide like to think they would use the ground space in the 30gcube but I really dont see it happening so I was either going to build a coneing type center piece that went all the way to the top or a gradual sloping front that ran right up the back. Just wondering what you guys might think?

·
Premium Member
13,229 Posts
Mine do not seem to be on the ground much, so the 20xH might be a good choice. I have mine in a 15gal, and I think it is not deep enough. Mine are very shy, I have a couple of ideas why, and plan to make some changes.

I hope to make a 30gal cube for my leucs, just have not got to that yet.

*GREASER* said:
to put 2 D. Imitators in a 20xH or a 30g cube. I think it would be easyer to view them with the 20xH because there isnt much depth to it and everything is pushed closer to the front of the glass. And ide like to think they would use the ground space in the 30gcube but I really dont see it happening so I was either going to build a coneing type center piece that went all the way to the top or a gradual sloping front that ran right up the back. Just wondering what you guys might think?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive heard people say that putting them in a room that gets alot of traffic will help the frogs open up. Im hopeing mine will be bold and active like alot of people seem to say there imitators are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts