Dendroboard banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a list of reputable Canadian suppliers of Dendrobatids? Thanks in advance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
understory ent

thanks, understory is great, but the only one I am aware of and was looking for some more species selection.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi, I contacted Olivier Lucanus of Belowwater a little bit less than a year ago and he told me that he had no frogs for the moment. He is suppose to call me if he ever gets any. Unfortunately, I don't think the situation changed much.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
C.A.Caron said:
Hi, I contacted Olivier Lucanus of Belowwater a little bit less than a year ago and he told me that he had no frogs for the moment. He is suppose to call me if he ever gets any. Unfortunately, I don't think the situation changed much.
I Just E-mailed Oiver Lucanus of Bluewater and they are still waiting for permit papers and have no frogs for sale yet .I recommend http://www.understoryenterprises.com Mark has a excellent selection and very healthy frogs.Theres not many others in ont, or canada with Dart frogs , its hard to find anyone. Boards like this one are helping greatly , it would be even better if dendroboard would create a Canadian,International or both, forums :idea:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cyclo if you find anything let me know. I don't think there's anything, I've looked everywhere in town. Riverfront is working on bringing them in, within a few months. For the moment I think Mark (understoryenterprises.com) is the only option for the whole country.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Form what I hear there aren’t many places to get frogs in Canada, I asked the guy that got them in for us and he said it was some place back east and he went in with 3 other people to get them so he wasn’t the one that really did the order he just got in on it, so he wasn’t sure what the name of the place was he will try to find out though. (I think it may have been under story enterprises by the sound of it but not 100% sure it was about a year ago) I know another person here in BC that had ordered and was very happy I will ask her where it was, humm I wonder if she is part of this board, I should ask her :wink:
We hope to have ours breeding soon, we have had eggs but haven’t been able to get them past the first few days in tadpole stage, soon I hope!!
Michelle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
delphinus said:
Cyclo if you find anything let me know. I don't think there's anything, I've looked everywhere in town. Riverfront is working on bringing them in, within a few months. For the moment I think Mark (understoryenterprises.com) is the only option for the whole country.
Is this the same delphinus from Canreef? :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah ... um ... Hi :lol: :wink:

Do you have any frogs yourself? I was thinking of trying maybe a pair of auratus or azureus for darts (waiting list for the azureus though). Or maybe starting with a red-eye tree frog just to get my feet wet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope no frogs here, I'm new to the scene too (see my post in the beginner forum :D). I'm starting to lean towards a pair of azereus. Let me know if you want to order up a bunch, maybe we can save a little money :).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
understory are excellent people to deal with. Also Ron Jung is in toronto around young and 401. give it a try

·
Registered
15 Posts
Canadian Supplier- RAINFOREST DESIGNS UNLTD.

Hi my name is Ron Jung at RAINFOREST DESIGNS UNLTD. I am a breeder of darts and currently have 20 diff. species and around 200 frogs. I will soon be selling Bromeliads, and an assortment of Tillandsia. You can email me privately at: [email protected]

Best.
Ron Jung at RAINFOREST DESIGNS UNLTD.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts