Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I need someone to post or e-mail me what a dart auratus males calling sound sounds like because every day lately I keep hearing this noise its hard to describe, but everytime I get into the room its gone! It could be my tree frogs one of my friends thinks I have barking tree frogs when I told him about the noise, but I would like to make sure. My auratus' seem to be to little to call most of them are only about an inch and under, but I have heard they they can start young sometimes. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it greatly!! Thanks,
Melissa :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,
The best way I can desribe it is it sounds like a rechargable electric razor when it is low on juice,LOL. It last maybe 3 seconds at the most.I can't think of where you can find soundbites of their calls.When mine are cranked p they don't care if I'm watching or not but they are in their 2nd year of being here and aren't shy around me at all.I know, not much help but someone on here can help you out I'm sure.
Mark W.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its the tree frogs because it almost sounds like a bird...its loud too I was in the other room and I heard it and they make the noise every day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts