Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone, i thought i heard him before i went to work, but wasn't sure my wife called and said he was calling. i've been playing a loop of leuc calls to the tank and you hear a faint call after and thought my phone was broke but its not lol. if neone needs the calls pm me you email and i'll send it to you

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Male leucomelas can't resist the sound of another male calling! Hopefully, you'll start seeing some courting very soon.

Good luck, Richard.

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx rich I hope now only if there was a male azu out there to trade and i'm good i got prob. female azu that i want to find a male for, and get them going and waiting for my oyapoks to get older so that i can sex them. this is great fun and yes i'm addicted lol:D

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Well, I tried playing a loop of Leuc calls for my pair. He sat like a lump. She was tripping all over herself trying to get to the small speaker that was piping in that hawt leuc singing. First she stopped where he was and gave him a nudge and the look. He ignored her. So sad.

He was calling early this fall, but, she wasn't ready. Now she looks like a yellow and black tomato and he couldn't care less. :eek:

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know what you mean my male is half calling. i've up the feeding and trying to get hte humidity as far over 80% if i can to see if that triggers any thing to happen. got my fingers crossed

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: calling today.....update!

well, i was at home today when the calling started. loud but not as loud as it might get. i was able to find out which was calling and which wasn't, after talking to my wife it was the same one as last time so fingers still crossed:D

the one at the bottom on my fingers is my calling male. Yay!:D

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts