Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its seems that the two female leucs turns out to be an unproven pair the smallest one started calling today around 7pm or so. i'm so excited to see what happens with the two of the, now if i could just get a male azureus i'd have it made lol:D

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone, i thought i heard him before i went to work, but wasn't sure my wife called and said he was calling. i've been playing a loop of leuc calls to the tank and you hear a faint call after and thought my phone was broke but its not lol. if neone needs the calls pm me you email and i'll send it to you

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Male leucomelas can't resist the sound of another male calling! Hopefully, you'll start seeing some courting very soon.

Good luck, Richard.

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx rich I hope now only if there was a male azu out there to trade and i'm good i got prob. female azu that i want to find a male for, and get them going and waiting for my oyapoks to get older so that i can sex them. this is great fun and yes i'm addicted lol:D

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Well, I tried playing a loop of Leuc calls for my pair. He sat like a lump. She was tripping all over herself trying to get to the small speaker that was piping in that hawt leuc singing. First she stopped where he was and gave him a nudge and the look. He ignored her. So sad.

He was calling early this fall, but, she wasn't ready. Now she looks like a yellow and black tomato and he couldn't care less. :eek:

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know what you mean my male is half calling. i've up the feeding and trying to get hte humidity as far over 80% if i can to see if that triggers any thing to happen. got my fingers crossed

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: calling today.....update!

well, i was at home today when the calling started. loud but not as loud as it might get. i was able to find out which was calling and which wasn't, after talking to my wife it was the same one as last time so fingers still crossed:D

the one at the bottom on my fingers is my calling male. Yay!:D

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts