Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a dorsal shot of a leuc or truncatus climbing up a vertical surface, like up the side of a tank. I'm hoping to get some response here, the picture will be used for a new tattoo to accompany the auratus i have on my lower shin.

Thanks!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll take a picture of it when I get home.

zbrinks, that's sooo close to what I'm looking for. I'd like to be able to see all four limbs, with at least a few toes on each, in the shot. Thanks though I appreciate it, that leuc looks great.

·
Premium Member
Cobalts, Azureus, Green & Bronze Auratus, Northern Variabilis, Leucomelas & Vanzolinis
406 Posts
My best leuc shot for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, this won't happen for a while. My artist is in Germany for a few months. But, I will update when the Leuc is done.

In the meantime, keep the pics coming. I need truncatus and nominat tincs!

·
Registered
6,110 Posts

If that doesn't work for you and you still need better pics when you're about to get your tattoo, let me know and I can pull a frog out of the vivarium for a photo shoot. I'd rather let them be right now, as they finally started breeding.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

If that doesn't work for you and you still need better pics when you're about to get your tattoo, let me know and I can pull a frog out of the vivarium for a photo shoot. I'd rather let them be right now, as they finally started breeding.
Thanks! I will take you up on that. It'll be a few months probably.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts