Dendroboard banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my first byh's will be here next friday.cant wait.who else keep them?

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have a 2.1. They are my favorite based on looks. I love the way the males have bright white toepads. They are also very bold. Pictures do not bring out their true colors. The yellow on mine is golden color. Can't wait to see pics of yours. How old will they be?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I've got a 1.2 trio. They started breeding recently, but we're having a little egg trouble. I started them on Vit A a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully soon I'll have some babies! :)

They are absolutely my most favorite frogs!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a 1.1 pair that is just getting to maturity. Hoping for some eggs soon. The colors on these are so brilliant. Always a favorite.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4 or 5 months old,i will post some pics of the actual frogs I have ordered on sunday the guy I ordered them from is gonna send me some pics to post here,will keep you guys posted

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a 1.0.1 pair, just picked the little one up the other day from the expo. They do look so much different in person, more metallic gold and mine have a lot of orange on the head. I love watching them hunt for springs in the leaf litter too.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so I havent posted pics yet becausethe person im getting them from has been busy but they will be here fri so.will post when they settle in

·
Registered
309 Posts
I picked up two about a month ago; they're quickly becoming one of my favorites. Very bold and interactive.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have 3 that are about 3\4 grown and all have white toe pads. 2 have large snow white toepads the third has medium sized white toepads.
What do others females toes look like (I hope I have a female)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have 1.1.2 the male and female were my first frogs, very lucky to have them in canada :D and they are breeding very steadily, lots of tadpoles then i have the 2 froglets sex unknown ofcourse. beautiful frogs :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cant figure out how to load the pics from my android it just freezes and doesnt allow me to choose a pic guess its not compatable with the pic loading on db.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts