Dendroboard banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

steelcube said: has several types... they even have some kits, where you can connect a bulkhead straight to a plastic tubing for around $8... no more hard pvc tubing!!!

most marine store (ie. Boaters World, West Marine, etc. ) have bulkheads that you can attach hard or flexi plumbing to. they are refered to as thru-hull fittings. you can get them in nylon and they are very cheap.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.