Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I received my order of 6 broms from Peace of the Tropics. I'm setting up a few vivs at the moment (ok 3, I'm being a little shizo here). The first one I'm working on is a 20 long and I really can't fit any broms in there. So I'm wondering what to do with them. I've gotten an egg carton, poked some holes through it to get them to sit up, but now what? I have a small greenhouse on my patio (2'by3'by3' or so) should I put it in there with a bucket of water to make it humid? or should I leave it sit in the house under lights? should I keep them humid? should I "water" the axils? It may be weeks/month or two before I get the vivs setup I want to use them in (2 in a 15 gallon high, which I'll probably start/finish after the 20 long) and then the other 4 in a 65 gallon - which won't get built until I finish the stand for it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
986 Posts
Pot each one up in orchid bark or a similar substrate, water the media, and make sure there is water in the cups at all times. As long as they get enough light, you'll be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts