Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it's been hot around here the lights go on less than usual. Most of my broms are browning and leaves are dying. One specific has my first tad that is doing great. The brom always had enough water in the middle but reacently it drains out so the tad barley has enough water. I have to refill it twice a day. What is causing this to happen?

I did a test to see if it evaporates. I took a film canister and filled it up with water. It is defintly not evaporation, the film canister still as most of the water.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If you're talking about the central pool, sometimes broms that are about to flower will not hold water in the middle suddenly. If the broom isn't browning at the base or in he middle, that's your most likely explanation.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you're talking about the central pool, sometimes broms that are about to flower will not hold water in the middle suddenly. If the broom isn't browning at the base or in he middle, that's your most likely explanation.
Thanks, I think it might be flowering because it's only one leaf browning and the base or bottom is green and red.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts