Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I rodered from this company bromeliads and such along with a number of other places on 7/25 and everything else was deliverd by last wednesday...still nothing from bromeliads and such. Should i contact pay pal and cancel the order? Ive tried contacting the company several time w/o gettting a response, and their online chat help is never online. dont know what to do :(

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
I've not a clue why you would spend so much on bromeliads....

Paypal has a 30 day thing. I'd give the company a chance before disputing the claim. You've got another two weeks before you can no longer dispute claims. Have faith in them for a little longer, and try to contact them in those two weeks. If you still can't get anything from them, dispute it around 8/20.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice smack... do you have a site you could reccomend? Most of the broms I got were in the 6-11 dollar range I thought that was pretty good. theyre pretty much all neos since I already have some larger broms in the vivs

·
Registered
268 Posts
alex is a good guy for sure you will recieve your broms. for future broms i would try Jason Desantis. he has an add in plant classifed section . looks like great prices.

·
Banned
579 Posts
alex is a good guy for sure you will recieve your broms. for future broms i would try Jason Desantis. he has an add in plant classifed section . looks like great prices.
Absolutely true. Alex is the best plant supplier I have ever worked with. I actually sent him a fe w new frogs and got him into the hobby.not once have I had one issue buying from him and you just need patience as this hideous heat sliws things down.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got the broms today... they were in great shape. They even tossed in 2 extra! They were shipped with care and im real happy with how it looks, the reds and pinks really make the viv pop. Ill post some pics soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any chance you have any contact info for them? I have sent them a couple email and no reply... kind of annoying.

thanks,
Alex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts