Dendroboard banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Resurrecting this from the ashes but does anyone have a copy with the pictures working?
Sorry, I have them all. I haven't had any time to rehost them elsewhere bc I can't find the right deal. I'm afraid if I host them on Photobucket that it'll exceed the bandwidth or something. Should I try it anyways?

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Post a copyright on them. I just caught someone on eBay selling orchids using MY pictures off photobucket. Linked to Dendroboard

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Post a copyright on them. I just caught someone on eBay selling orchids using MY pictures off photobucket. Linked to Dendroboard
Oh its happened to me. Instead of removing the picture or the link, I re-edited the picture to say something VERY foul but left the link identical. When people saw their ad, I'm sure no one bid on it. Needless to say, that never happened again from that person. :D

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!! Fantastic, actually. Photobucket here I come
Not sure you can do it on Photobucket since you'd have to re-upload it which would probably make the link different. This happened to me when I had the server so I had full control of the links and all that.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sorry, I have them all. I haven't had any time to rehost them elsewhere bc I can't find the right deal. I'm afraid if I host them on Photobucket that it'll exceed the bandwidth or something. Should I try it anyways?
Photobucket have tonnes of my pictures on there, but none of mine on there are particularly note worthy and worth stealing! I think I have around 500 and the speed is fine (great considering it is free!)

Oh its happened to me. Instead of removing the picture or the link, I re-edited the picture to say something VERY foul but left the link identical. When people saw their ad, I'm sure no one bid on it. Needless to say, that never happened again from that person. :D
That is incredible, well done!

The thing I have done before is turn the whole thing into a pdf with the pictures included and just upload that to a file hosting site (I use mediafire as its free) then people can see the text online but can't get the photo's unless they download the pdf version. Then, people shouldn't steal your pics as they won't be of sufficient quality and you don't have to worry about changing sites/servers.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
If it does you can try flickr, it has unlimited bandwidth

·
Registered
35 Posts
Would love to see the original with images. Would it be possible to supply a .pdf with the images an upload it to some kind of filesharing site?

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Really sorry about that. I still need to re edit the original article and host it. I did try a few months ago. Need to give it another try.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Really sorry about that. I still need to re edit the original article and host it. I did try a few months ago. Need to give it another try.
Antone...

Thanks... I really appreciate your efforts!

Bob

41 - 60 of 61 Posts