Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never kept any broms so I would like some opinions from experienced people on the board. I plan on getting them from tropiflora as it seems they have a nice selection and good prices. About how many would I need and what would be some good starter plants? Also if you have any pics of your recommendations in a viv that would be awesome too. Thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I want them to be frog friendly and I'm thinking of housing terribilis in there, no thumbnails.

G

·
0 Posts
I often call Tropiflora and describe exactly what I want out of them. Also be sure to mention non-show quality as they're normally cheaper. For example, for P. terribilis, I'd ask for a larger, rounded Neoregelia with large vases (don't necessarily need to hold water). You can then mention any type of color or pattern if you know of any.
j

G

·
0 Posts
how many broms for the 75

How many broms are you looking to put in the 75? I have some that should meet your needs and depending on how many you need, I can give you a discount.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know I was kinda hoping to get some input on how many I should use. I'm thinking somewhere between 6-7. Sound good? I've never really seen any and how big they get so I'm not really sure as to how many I want. What would be some good broms for a beginner that are bright and colorful? Also would like a variety of sizes. Any recommendations? Also wouldn't mind taking you up on that discount. One last question, what is the best background (in strudiness and price) to use for mounting broms? Really sorry for all the questions but I have so many of them and no place to get answers. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts