Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering what is good light for broms in 10 g tank i have a shoplight with 2 5000k tubes full spec will that color them up?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just switched to a similar setup. I had a single 13W spiral fluro in a clamp light over the other side of my tank and my Brom (a small pup) just started producing the red. I just switched two days ago and the red is still progressing. So I guess it is enough light to keep it if its enough light to produce it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am now using t8 with 6500k daylight deluxe bulbs at 32 watts i am seeing a little red but was wondering does it get red slowly? and does it take long to root. i have it in spaghum moss in drilled hole in cork but not tied in just in the hole the moss i had really wet but now changed it and am not spraying it as much but the tips are folded under just a bit .leaves are a little on the hard side so i didn't know if it was dying or what.

·
Registered
284 Posts
What type of bromeliad is it? I'm getting good growth out of my bromeliads with a shop light stretched across four ten gallon tanks. I'm using daylight bulbs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's a neo fireball under 6500k daylight deluxe t8s 4 ft in 65 g frog tank with 6 dividers 6 10 g it's just benn under this light for a day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts