Dendroboard banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hello, I'm assuming that the price is per magazine and not for a years subscription? I just wanted to be sure.

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts
Yeah that's per magazine. It's more like a small softcover book, 100 pages, 8.25" x 5.75" some nice frog and habitat pics especially if you're into egg feeders or thumbnails

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Yeah that's per magazine. It's more like a small softcover book, 100 pages, 8.25" x 5.75" some nice frog and habitat pics especially if you're into egg feeders or thumbnails
Thanks Chris. I figured that was the case, but since it's quarterly, I had a tiny hope it might be for all four. If it's more like a book than I can justify the price.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Is this a re-release of the first journal or is this the second journal that features lehmanni?.. Does anybody know?... Thanking you in advance, PeterKeane, JungleWorld

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Issue #1 is now in the US and ready to ship. It is available at Black Jungle who is the only authorized distributor in the United Stages. According to the publisher, issue #2 is expected to be published by MAR/APR.

Order now here: Bri-Bri Journal - Issue #1 Shipping Now!: Black Jungle Terrarium Supply
or by calling 800-268-1813

Thanks,
Mike & Richard
Black Jungle Terrarium Supply

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status