Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Marty-
Excuse my ignorance on the Bri Bri journal. Yes, I have heard of it at least ;)

Question: If we purchase this journal is it is for a 1 time issue or for a yearly subscription (quarterly?).

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Brice

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is only for issue #2, the one that just came out. They don't crank them out on quarterly I don't think. I still have some left, but once these run out, I won't have any more.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
If you got them this year are you sure they are Bri Bri's and not El Dorado's?
Marty on a serious note is there good info in the magazine?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Mark,

I don't want to critique things as that's kind of useless. One thing I learned over the years is that one person will love something another one will hate it. Froggers are a hard group to please, so I won't even go there.

I haven't read all the articles yet, but it looks like a lot of work went into making this issue happen. Given that there isn't many high quality publications like this one, I would be hopeful that by purchasing it, people would ensure the magazine's survival and future development. This is only issue #2. I will say that the quality of the paper and print and photos inside is exceptional. This is not some photo copied hack job. Looks professional and everything is well laid out too.

Ben's first person account of his search for Lehmanni in Columbia is a good read. Anyone that has done any Jungle trips to South America can relate to many things in the article.

I don't have that many left, so don't wait too long. Once I'm out, that will be it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts