Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Tincs are getting very close to maturity. I have a Coco-Hut, a "Bean-Pod", and leaf litter. Are there any other items I may have overlooked to maximize breeding potential? I am looking forward to seeing my babies come full circle. What time of day is best for trying to watch for calling? Thanks!

JBear

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
A misting system is great for breeding. Best time to look for calling is right after misting.
Alternative food sources would also be good to make sure they are at their peak health for breeding. Isopods, springtails, bean beatles, and stuff like that.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a plastic tupperware lid of appropriate size under the "Hut". I use Springtails, and hope to add Woodlice after I get a culture started and producing. I will not be adding a misting system, but will assuredly increase the frequency and amount of misting. If I am correct, they will reach full maturity right as FULL summer hits. I think the temp increase will encourage the first breeding.

JBear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.