Dendroboard banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I have 5 vents that are about 4 months old now. I just finished their 10 gallon vert, and I am not sure what else to do for them to make them breed when they are ready. I mainly am not sure on how to place the film canisters. Should they be higher up, out of light? lower to the ground? do they prefer them to be in light? Should I fill them with water? Moss? What about bromeliads. I have two smaller broms in their 10 right now, a neo tropiflora, and a neo fireball. I have a big selection from my broms so, I could always put bigger ones in. Also, do they need a type of pool section? I would have to do this before I have them living in the 10. Well, anything that I can be told will be appreciated. I haven't seen all of these questions answered yet, so that is the only reason I am making this post. (so none of that, "DO a search" nonesense :D ) THanks in advance,

Ed Parker

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.