Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there are any breeders around Raleigh, NC. I'm starting to plan my dart purchases for the next few months.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought some plants and pumilio from FrogDaddy at the last 2 Repticons. I highly recommend buying from them. I’ll definitely be purchasing more plants and frogs from them soon.

However, I think they mentioned that they are skipping this upcoming Repticon

Www.frogdaddy.net

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'm located in Chapin,SC and have a good collection of 45 tanks (down from over 100). Been in the hobby for quite a while.
Depends how far you are comfortable driving, but compare the cost/risk of overnight shipping verses fuel. Nothing is better than visiting the breeder you are purchasing from.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm located in Chapin,SC and have a good collection of 45 tanks (down from over 100). Been in the hobby for quite a while.
Depends how far you are comfortable driving, but compare the cost/risk of overnight shipping verses fuel. Nothing is better than visiting the breeder you are purchasing from.
This guy is the real deal his animals are the best!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Just a heads up. I know it's a haul from Raleigh but Frogdaddy will be opening a new facility and store front in 2020. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for details or a schedule of local shows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts