Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Professional Breeders Series Poison Frogs by W. Schmidt and F.W. Henkel is excellent. Contains information for beginners as well as advanced froggers.

·
Registered
696 Posts
If you are looking for a basic book try:

Author: Pope Patricia Bartlett, R.D. Bartlett, Richard D. Bartlett Category: Pet, Animal Care
Publisher: Barrons Educational Series Inc
ISBN: 0764125753
Format: Softcover
Publication Year: 2003

Or there is another that I can't seem to find. These aren't as intense and pricey so pick your flavor, basic info or in depth info.

Mike

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Bill Samples and Jack Wattely had a good basic care book, I will post the name later. It had up to date good info which is sometimes hard to find in a dartbook, I haven't gotten the prof. breeders series yet but I have heard good things.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
geckguy said:
Bill Samples and Jack Wattely had a good basic care book, I will post the name later. It had up to date good info which is sometimes hard to find in a dartbook, I haven't gotten the prof. breeders series yet but I have heard good things.
I am going to keep recommending the Samples and Wattley book to beginners. I was not as wowed by the prof. breeders series book as some and wrote about it on another thread. I still think Hesselhaus is the best but was informed it has gotten quite expensive.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Does anyone know if this is the same Jack Wattley that breeds freshwater Discus?

bbrock said:
I am going to keep recommending the Samples and Wattley book to beginners. I was not as wowed by the prof. breeders series book as some and wrote about it on another thread. I still think Hesselhaus is the best but was informed it has gotten quite expensive.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Are there any good books out there on terrarium construction or on terrarium plants?

Thanks,
Amanda

1 - 11 of 11 Posts