Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any proof such as a picture of the actual shipment of these pumilio? Maybe this whole thing is really a scam after all. I believe there were no shipment of pumilio from Panama. Glenn wanted us to believe him so he could charge our credit card and then tell us W+F seized the pumilio. Until I see actual documented proof there was indeed a shipment of the pumilio then I will believe Glenn otherwise I believe this a a scam. He already has a bad reputation as a businessman and now this pumilio thing?? Sounds too coincidential to me, don't you think so?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
He would have had to go to a lot of trouble to fake this whole thing. Pete is down in Florida and I talked to a guy aobut 30 minutes away who said they were being kept under a shaded area or something. I really don't think someone would have the USFW come and fake a seize. I little far fetched if you ask me.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I hope the frogs survive this....It''s very funny for me to see the people panic over their loss of money though... From what I've read thus far, no one has lost a cent yet, but they're behaving as if their life is over... Get over it!!!! If you can't drop a few hundred $$$ for a few frogs, then perhaps you should stick to collecting bottle caps! Why do you get into these deals (& hobby) if you can't handle the loss????

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm. Didn't several people say early on, if you can't afford to loose the money, don't take the risk? It is risky, it is a gamble?
I say, "don't go to Vegas if you can't afford to loose all of the money that you take."

Now, I am sorry, I sure don't mean for that to sound harsh or cold, don't everyone yell at me and make me cry :cry: I understand how it feels to loose money, and anyone who ends up loosing money can eventually get more money, but at the moment I am only thinking about all of those little frogs, probably scared out of their wits, and wondering what their future holds. They won't be able to get back their lives as easy as we can make more money. Sad, sad, sad.

Rhonda

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I totally agree. This begs the question: was this ever worth it? Without taking these risks, this hobby would not have ever existed. At what point do the losses outweigh the good?

·
Registered
277 Posts
i think their is no sure way to do this.their will be always a risk,on human and on the animals side.it depend how we could do it less risky and improve the way we think about these animals welfare.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts