Dendroboard banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
So, I will be getting some Seis Amigos from <redacted, Catfur> soon but I thought while he gets pictures taken and organizes everything I might see some of the recent Siquirres he has sold. I know they are a different locale than the Seis Amigos but as they are similar it would be interesting to hear any feedback.

I haven't seen many post since he started importing them and from what I hear most of them are exported elsewhere. But, I was hoping I could get some people to post their pictures of the Siquirres they have bought from Justin and how their experience has been.

Are they bold or shy? (in general)

How has breeding gone?

While searching dendroboard I have only found one group of Siquirres that has been sold ...surely there are many more!

·
Registered
79 Posts
hey,

i got some a couple months ago, really great looking frogs, very healthy.

The ones I got are still a little shy, but i see the male quite often. I dont have any pics right now, but will try to get some soon.

as far as breeding, I just recently heard the male call. He doesnt call often, least not when i am around to hear it, but I am hopeful that they will start getting to it soon:)

<Redacted, Catfur>
Good luck with your new frogs.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks for the reply. <redacted, Catfur> I am just intrigued to hear about the frogs and see some personal pictures. Up until your reply I have only heard info on the pair that is being sold on Dendroboard right now. It seems to me that they range in boldness. But thanks for the response. I would look forward to seeing how your tank is set up and what the frogs look like. Good luck with the breeding. I would be interested in seeing how it takes for them to get the breeding down.

hey,

i got some a couple months ago, really great looking frogs, very healthy.

The ones I got are still a little shy, but i see the male quite often. I dont have any pics right now, but will try to get some soon.

as far as breeding, I just recently heard the male call. He doesnt call often, least not when i am around to hear it, but I am hopeful that they will start getting to it soon:)

Justin is great to deal with, I would def recommend him. He is very prompt with responding if you have any questions before and after frogs are received.

Good luck with your new frogs.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Its my understanding the seis amigos locale is only minutes from squirres. I have both and cant tell th difference. I have noticed the seis amigos out and about much more than the squirres. But thats prolly because I only have one squirres and a trio of the sies amigos.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The ones I have (that I am currently trying to sell) are usually out but slowly hide while I'm watching them. The male calls a lot and the female lays but It seems they just haven't gotten it down yet. They are very active though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.