Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys, but i am LONGING for some Blue Jeans pumilio. Every time I see a pic of them i melt in my chair. It's a shame that these guys were so cheap a long time ago with the imports, and no one had alot of success with them. I know about the incoming shipment, but i definitely can't afford to pay 150 bucks a pop. Sorry, i needed a place to vent cuz i am dying to get some blue jeans.

Kasey

G

·
exclusivehawk said:
I don't know about you guys, but i am LONGING for some Blue Jeans pumilio. Every time I see a pic of them i melt in my chair. It's a shame that these guys were so cheap a long time ago with the imports, and no one had alot of success with them. I know about the incoming shipment, but i definitely can't afford to pay 150 bucks a pop. Sorry, i needed a place to vent cuz i am dying to get some blue jeans.

Kasey
You can sometimes get Capture Breeded frogs for that price in Europe, but it's very hard to find someone who has for sale because there are always people who hunt these jewels and pay a fortune per frog.
I agree, it's alot of money, but I think it's worth it!

Dennis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts